1. When you see an old man in Hollister or Abercrombie Clothing. Just No. You look like a dick.
2. Fat women that walk around Wal-mart with their flab aprons hanging out. Put it away.
3. Today I saw a black man in a wife-beater/vest and his moobs were sticking out the side of it. I was eating at the time. I almost literally vommed.
4. Men that feel the need to clip their cell phone to their belt like they are some kind of super hero with a utility belt. You look a prick. [This is mostly an American thing]
5. The wearing of a “fanny pack/bum bag” - It is never appropriate.
6. Socks and Sandles. Enough Said.
7. Old wrinkly women that dress inappropriately. Your sagging wrinkly legs are burning my eyes.
- Well there is my moment of shallowness and ranting. Enjoy.
Today I bought Miracle Whip! Just because I can. Cos I’m in America Y’all!
P.S. The Miracle Whip probably tastes like dogs arse, but I wanted to be all “GaGa-esque” when making a sandwich. I forgot the Wonder bread and Diet Coke though…