- Wake Up [Early-ish]
- Try and sort out some clothes to wear/pack
- Make myself look half presentable
- Wait for Über-Head to pick me up [@alenka_m]
- Go to Sainsbury’s for Booze/Food
- Road-trip to Preston
- Get MEGA DRUNK
- Get drunk some more at ‘Assembly’ & ‘Lava’ with Alenka’s Uni friends
- Probably make a fool out of myself
- Try and make it back home in one piece
- Attempt to sleep on the 5* air bed
- Wake up with a deflated air bed and a terrible hangover
- Be able to go to sleep and wake up at reasonable/normal times.
- Eat more fruit and vegetables. [and a generally healthier diet]
- Drink more water, I used to drink gallons… it needs to happen again!
- Get fit and healthy, lose a stone or two… or three
- Establish what I want to do with my life, if college/University would be a good route for me? Or should I continue to unsuccessfully pursue a minimum wage job.
- Try and be a happier person around family and friends, and just happier with myself.
- Discover someone special, someone that loves me for who I am and can feel comfortable around.
- Try and be a more confident and outgoing person. Grab all opportunities that may come my way and gain some valuable life experiences.
- Finally… Marry someone American. [Purely for Visa/Nationality purposes.] If they are beautiful and have a great personality, then that’s a bonus! ;-)
Well… There are some of the things I’d like to change in my life off the top off my head. Don’t get my wrong, I don’t hate my life… I’ve got things pretty lucky which I’m grateful for… I guess I might have to tackle this list one step at a time!
I don’t think I have the attention span to actually ever be in a relationship with someone, I just seem to get bored of people pretty quickly when you’re talking to them constantly…
[The only person that doesn’t have this effect on me, is my bestest über-headed chum… Alenka, who I can waffle endlessly to everyday!]
But anyway, It’s weird. I cos I kinda want to be in one, and feel loved… but I think the intensity of it all would just scare me off. [or get bored before it even began]
There is my random thought about me and relationships for today. xoxo.
- McDonalds Girl: Can I take your order?
- Jenni: Yeah, Can I have McChicken Nuggets please.
- McDonalds Girl: How many would you like?
- Jenni: How many ya got?
- *Me & Alenka burst out laughing*
- Me: Jenni, it's not a buffet love!
Everyone likes to be liked… and popular… but when you’re blatantly getting stalked, its just not cool =(
Tumblr people. I’ve got myself a scary cyber stalker.
Time to delete & block this mother fucker from my Social-networking accounts!